‘Light the Water’ creates opportunities for our community to participate, at home or at school, in the virtual presentation of Unbroken Land 2020.
Stage 1 of ‘Light the Water’ saw community members create their own lanterns, Stage 2 sees Incite Arts inviting you to create water themed designs to be presented on lantern frames we already have.
Designs depicting water in our desert home are to be submitted to Incite for consideration and a number of designs will be chosen. The designs will need to be in the specific dimensions of 660mm x 210mm to fit the frames that Incite Arts has.
We will then produce the designs, fit them to the frames and film the lanterns in the Desert Park at night and share this as an episode of the virtual presentation of Unbroken Land 2020.
1. Draw up your page with the dimensions of 660mm x 210mm
2. Create your desert water themed artwork within the set dimensions
3. Photograph your artwork. Please ensure the photo is taken with good natural light; no background clutter, plain background is best and with clear focus.
4. Send your.pdf or .jpg design files, no smaller than 600px, to: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Due: Monday 12 October
5. Wait to hear back from us to see if your artwork is chosen to be produced on the Incite lantern frames. We will also advise when the selected artworks will be showcased online as part of the virtual delivery of Unbroken Land 2020.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Example of the lantern that your artwork would be displayed on:
T: 08 8952 6338